Our client, a fast growing company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist.
The client is an advanced technology group for online mobile gaming companies, some of the largest mobile gaming sites in the world.
The group creates leading-edge security technology utilizing data analysis, game theory optimal algorithms, and AI to ensure game integrity. As a Senior Data Analyst on this team, you will join the existing efforts of GTO-based software development and its applications (security and fairness)
- Building techniques and models described in academic papers
- Analyzing huge game-play datasets looking for statistically significant patterns
- Creating probabilistic models to evaluate the behavior of the players
- Building fundamental models for other teams to use to improve players’ security and fairness
- Working with other teams that will be end-users of the research
It is an exciting position where experienced engineers/scientists will get to apply recent academic research and learn about Nash-Equilibrium, Counterfactual-Regret optimization, and other Game-Theory-related concepts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in building predictive models
- Strong fundamentals in Linear Algebra and Statistics
- Experience using Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit, and the related data stack
- An ability to write understandable, clean, and functional (as Functional Programming) code that can be composed
- Familiarity with probabilistic models and Bayesian statistics
- Familiarity with deep learning and PyTorch
- Familiarity with Spark
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!