Our client, a fast-growing online marketing and software development agency focused on managing and creating multiple global brands within the I-Gaming industry, are currently hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join their team.
With over 30 years combined of experience in the industry and 14 successful brand launches in less than 6 years, they pride themselves on being subject matter experts in the iGaming industry managing to overachieve and hit significant targets after only three years since conception.
The data science role requires the candidate to manipulate, analyse and present large sets of data to senior management. This role is extremely important to the wider business as the quantitative and qualitative insights driven through big data analysis will help management better understand customer behaviour and make clear, actionable recommendations. In turn, this will improve the commerciality of players against trackable KPI’s.
You will be working with large amounts of data with main skills and workload focusing on;
- Understanding and addressing key business questions from senior management
- Explaining customer behaviour
- Commercialising trends and patterns found
- Solving business problems and providing practical business insight using data
- Building reports/presenting results of data analysis
- Communicating results in a succinct and easily digestible way
- Assessing the impact of specific actions (e.g. retention offers, promotions, marketing campaigns etc.)
- Improving ROI and commerciality against defined KPI’s in the business.
- Providing analytics through trends / modelling and Machine learning techniques
- Improving each of the business units understanding and use of their data
- Identifying trends across multi regional and multi brand data
- Defining the long-term direction of data science
- Co Measuring impact by detecting changes in spending patterns
- Collaborating with the UX & UI team on front-end designs
- Contributing to building more data driven and scientific processes. They are constantly looking to automate processes through AI or machine learning.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!