Our client, a well-known international Sports Betting brand, is currently hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join their team – this role can be remote in Ireland, UK or Gibraltar!
You will join the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team and play a key role in understanding customer behaviour, creating business strategies and driving business growth.
As a key member of the team, you will be expected to proactively drive modelling initiatives from inception to completion while ensuring that business considerations are always front and centre.
- Build statistical models to maximise business value across our business; including marketing spends, customer behaviour and responsible gambling
- Use statistical approaches to exploit predictive value from large internal transactional datasets and external data sources
- Enhance overall customer behavioural profile and improve organisational capability for optimised next best action, including clustering algorithms to enhance customer behavioural segmentation
- Interact with business stakeholders to identify key opportunities for predictive analytics and optimisation
- Articulate model characteristics and impact to business stakeholders efficiently, with less emphasis on technical details and more focus on commercial implications
- Drive analytical projects through to delivery and embed them within the organisation, advocate predictive analytics to transform operational business processes
- Adopt best practices and developments in predictive modelling and AI, continuingly developing our capabilities
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or any quantitative disciplines
- 5+ years’ industry experience in data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and modelling
- 5+ years’ experience building predictive models
- Hands on experience in data manipulation and modelling (SQL, Python, R, and other data analysis and statistical packages)
- Deep understanding of machine learning, statistics and evolving AI technologies
- Strong commercial sense and analytical thinking
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!