Our client, a technology solutions company passionate about customer tailored product development, is hiring a Senior Data Engineer. The right candidate will be passionate about building and managing data pipelines and always keeping in mind that the data flow is efficient and reliable.
- Build and manage efficient and reliable data pipelines from disparate data sources
- Design, develop and launch data ingestion and storage systems with high availability and reliability that can scale
- Drive the advancement of data infrastructure by developing and implementing underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleaned and stored
- Architect, launch and manage automated extraction and transformation processes
- Build scalable data aggregation layer from streams and batches of data for data visualization
- Collaborate with development teams on design, architecture, and expansion of infrastructure
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in data pipelines & architecture & modeling
- Knowledge of programming languages like Scala, Java and Python
- Experience in building architectures based on streaming data technologies for low-latency data processing
- Must have experience working with large data sets (Cloud or On-premise databases)
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!