Our client, a leading AI company in the iGaming space, is currently hiring a Data Engineer to join their team on a remote basis!
The client has developed a platform that uses machine-learning to solve the most pressing problems iGaming companies face.
The client has a small but experienced team with a wealth of iGaming and technological experience. They have a flat structure and believe in empowering every member of the team to bring about the best ideas. The tools they use are numerous and will change - currently they use: Python, Synapse, Azure Data Factory, PostgreSQL, PowerBI and others.
- Database design, development, and optimisation
- Data modelling
- Building resilient and efficient ETL processes
- Solving complex data-scalability challenges
- Researching and deploying new technologies
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data engineering
- Experienced and comfortable with data warehousing and modelling
- Experience in the iGaming sector
- Must have a keen interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with data warehousing is required
- Strong SQL knowledge is required
- Experience with version control tools such as GitHub is required
- API development and maintenance
- Experience with building ETL processes – SSIS/ADF/NiFi/other
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!