Our client, an Online Casino and online gaming group, is hiring a Senior BI Developer on a remote basis.
You will be an integral member of the Analytics team which provides data driven insights across the different stages of the customer lifecycle - ranging from Acquisition, CRM, Product, Finance and Compliance. You would be joining a talented team spread across Europe.
- Ensure that prospective data plans are flexible, scalable, sustainable and maximize the value of the data across the organization and all BI products adhere to the business strategies, goals and principles.
- Design, develop and maintain business information solutions that aid critical decision making and help monitor business performance
- Gather data across multiple systems to provide detailed reports and visualisations with the highest degree of accuracy
- Comprehensively document both the data warehouse and business logic utilised in semantic data models
- Schedule and automate report generation and distribution
- Maintain and develop the Data Warehouse and BI tools
- Be willing to help others / share knowledge across the team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid technical background with a complete understanding of database design and modelling in Redshift or MySQL.
- very strong programming knowledge in Python, R and database (SQL) languages.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Data modelling - Good understanding and experience in relational databases. This includes setting up various data tables and how they relate to each other to ensure the output is accurate. Ensure relatively quick and reliable updating of reports, while maintaining flexibility around the metrics included in those reports.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!