Our client, a fast growing company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst.
The client is an advanced technology group for online mobile gaming companies, some of the largest mobile gaming sites in the world.
The group creates leading-edge security technology utilizing data analysis, game theory optimal algorithms, and AI to ensure game integrity. As a Senior Data Analyst on this team, you will have the chance to work directly with serial entrepreneurs, business leaders, and security experts in this industry.
- Own metrics tracking and key result tracking to enhance to enable data-driven development of our gaming products
- Collaborate with product leaders to deeply understand customer engagement on our platforms and learn how to grow more of our best customers.
- Deliver thought leadership to key partners through A/B tests, dashboards, and strategic analyses to compel changes in corporate strategy and product decisions.
- Lead hybrid strategy and analytics projects from concept to execution: translate a business question into an analytical framework, generate insights through analysis, effectively communicate recommended actions, and set up tracking to hold us accountable for achieving our objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrate a history and genuine interest of seeing the big strategic questions and going deep into data to analyze and give valuable insights.
- Strong communication with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects/PowerBI etc),
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL query building,
- Programming skills in Python (Pandas + Matplotlib) to analyze datasets
- Interest in games and the AI behind games such as Poker, Chess, and Go
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!