The client, a multinational corporation in iGaming, is seeking technically skilled data analyst in Portugal who will display both technical skills and administrative aptitude.
• Responsible for working with database software to find ways to store, organize and manage data, troubleshooting, keeping databases up to date and helping with database design and development.
• Have to design maintenance procedures and putting them into operation, implementing security measures, writing reports, documentation and operating manuals, testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably and providing user training, support and feedback.
• Finally have to write disaster recovery plans.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL, Oracle Database, Hadoop, or PostgreSQL.
• Maintaining an awareness of trends and developments in database administration.
• Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis.
Advantageous but not essential
• Advanced certification as an MCDBA or MCSD for .NET is advantageous.
• Programming Languages: e.g. Java 8, 12, SQL / PLSQL, Scala.
• Development Environments: DBeaver, SQL Developer, Balsamiq Tools.
• Jira: Issue tracking tool of Atlassian used in all process flows of delivery cycle.
• Confluence: Online Documentation and knowledgebase of Atlassian
• Git: Source code version control system
• SVN: Source code version control system
Company Benefits Package
• Competitive salary
• Mentorship program with training environment
• Inclusive team
• Flexible work schedule
• Possibility for remote work