The client, a multinational corporation in iGaming, is looking for a passionate & independent Senior Data Analyst in Portugal who will take the lead of our analyst team and will oversee customer-centric departments.
Working as an embedded function, you will partner with the business to give visibility to our activities, identify opportunities & risks and contribute to revenue optimization.
Work Permit in EU.
• Create objectives for Analytics Team and provide updated roadmaps in order to give visibility to key stakeholders and ensure actionable deliveries to aligned with business goals.
• Communicate with different stakeholders of to review progress and the plan and review priorities.
• Inspire stakeholders in making more data-driven decisions as well as providing frameworks to measure success. Develop a test & learn environment across the Business.
• Establish relevant KPIs and operational metrics to empower business to track their success and facilitate their operations support area by promoting data and tools usage.
• Contribute to the development of BI products: dashboard, self-service tool, assess data needs and offer adequate solutions.
• Develop ROI analysis of department activities. Deliver actionable recommendations on how to optimize investments and efforts.
• Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas, and best practices (center of excellence).
• At least 4 years of experience as a Data Analyst with good team work skills.
• Extensive knowledge in programming languages – Java, SQL/PLSQL, Scala.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge to work with Oracle and other databases ( PostgreSQL, Ignite, ELK, Hive Hadoop).
• Experience to work in development environments – Dbeaver, SQL Developer and Balsamiq.
• Ability to present complex information with clear recommendations.
• Strong customer focus mentality with strong communication skills.
• Problem solver with a can-do attitude.
Company Benefits Package
• Competitive salary
• Mentorship program with training environment
• Inclusive team
• Flexible work schedule