Senior CRM Manager
Reporting to the Head of Retention, you will be supporting the team with your expert execution of all CRM automated lifecycles. He/she must confidently share successful achievements in customer retention, while demonstrating solid experience in managing multi-channel campaigns, lifecycle management and reporting structures.
You are an extremely self-motivated and goal oriented individual. You can excel in a fast-paced environment and confident that you have the full ability, skills and knowledge – coupled with a persevering, positive and collaborative personality.
- Develop CRM strategies.
- Assist in the development, implementation and routine monitoring of multi-channel Design and implement: the planning, testing, execution, monitoring and optimizing stages of each cycle.
- Coordinate with other team members in building successful player journeys, automated emails and Push Notifications amongst others.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in campaign management within the gaming industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good technical knowledge of CRM Software, ideally Optimove.
- Basic HTML skills will be considered an asset.