Due to growth, my client is looking to hire a Senior transactional Lawyer. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a highly successful Advisory business that is linked to the global online gaming industry.
You will be a mid to senior level international transactional lawyer, and handle a wide range of offshore legal matters and multi-jurisdictional projects, including cross border M&A transactions and re-organisations.
Working arrangements will be flexible and once world travel reopens, so will exciting international business travel and lifestyle opportunities.
Salary is competitive with significant upside and growth potential.
• Engaging key stakeholders to advise on broad range of offshore legal matters
• Project managing multi-jurisdiction M&A, restructuring / reorganisations
• Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts, including, software licensing, service agreements and employment contracts
• Effective management of and developing strong working relationships with teams of overseas legal & other professional advisors
• Carrying out legal / risk reviews and developing reports
• Implementing effective methodology and continual process improvement
• Excellent academic credentials and legal qualifications
• Ideally commonwealth qualified or with international law firm experience
• 8 plus years of significant international corporate / transactional experience • Commercially minded with experience in-house or in business outside the law
• Outstanding communication skills, with a commercial approach and ability to influence with real-world, pragmatic advice
• Fluent English speaker and writer with strong drafting skills
• Experience in software / IP / finance / banking / payments / crypto welcome