A senior transactional Lawyer is required to join a successful Advisory business that is linked to the global online gaming industry.
You will be a mid to senior level international transactional lawyer, to handle a wide range of offshore legal matters and multi-jurisdictional projects, including cross border M&A transactions and reorganisations.
Working arrangements will be flexible and once world travel reopens, so will exciting international business travel and lifestyle opportunities. Salary is competitive with significant upside and growth potential.
• Engaging key stakeholders to advise on broad range of offshore legal matters
• Project managing multi-jurisdiction M&A, restructuring / reorganisations
• Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts, including, software licensing, service agreements and employment contracts
• Effective management of and developing strong working relationships with teams of overseas legal & other professional advisors
• Carrying out legal / risk reviews and developing reports
• Implementing effective methodology and continual process improvement
• Excellent academic credentials and legal qualifications
• Ideally commonwealth qualified or with international law firm experience
• 8 plus years of significant international corporate / transactional experience • Commercially minded with experience in-house or in business outside the law
• Outstanding communication skills, with a commercial approach and ability to influence with real-world, pragmatic advice
• Fluent English speaker and writer with strong drafting skills
• Experience in software / IP / finance / banking / payments / crypto welcome