Senior Compliance Officer - London (remote initially) - Good base salary with equity available
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth online betting business, you will be the second hire to a newly formed department and you'll be required to add support & guidance to the companies compliance processes & procedures.
About the role
- Working closely with UKGC you will be responsible for working closely with the current Compliance Officer & stake holders on all Compliance & regulatory processes including Fraud, Risk & AML.
- You will need to conduct an initial audit and identify immediate needs and then a longer-term strategy
- Ensure relevant processes & procedures are in place & that all staff are aware of these and up to date on regulatory changes
- Contribute to the internal safer gambling strategy across all areas
- UKGC experience is required
- Online Gaming background is key
Equity is on offer
If you'd like to know more, please contact me for a confidential conversation.