My client, a leading International Entertainment company is on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in their office in Los Angeles, California.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, debugging, and maintenance of large C++ systems for real-time 3D applications. You will help push and innovate the development in areas such as 2D image algorithms, data loading and parsing, memory management and multi-threaded optimizations. You will help fix and debug software that has been released and is used by customers. You will be working alongside the senior management, the design team as well as other team members in order to deliver high quality software solutions.
- A BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience writing production C++ code with emphasis on OOP
- An Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures
- At least one or more shipped application or game where you made a significant contribution to large C++ systems
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- A great understanding of multi-threaded software architecture
- Good knowledge of modern hardware architecture
- Familiarity with modern C++ - 14/17/20
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be self-motivated and proactive, possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently with a strong ability to prioritize work
- Experience with multi-CPU hardware and NUMA aware code
- Experience with Linux software development
- Experience with VR development and optimization techniques
- Familiar with CMake and cross-platform development
On offer is an excellent and appropriate remuneration package as well as a benefits package which includes Medical & Dental Insurance along with a solid 401K plan.