We are working with one of the largest global payments network in the world. Combining the strengths of their group networks to continue to develop and grow in the new era of digital payments. They currently process billions of transactions annually across 185 countries and territories.
The Sr. Manager will Lead the business development initiatives and managing relationships in APAC in the area of digital payments and focus on identifying and establishing relationships with the top mobile, digital and integrated payments technology partners, and ensuring that they are included in product offerings. You will manage and grow existing relationships with digital partners and key digital merchants.
- Play a key role in strategy formulation and implementation for position in the digital, mobile, eComm and integrated payments channels.
- Responsible for leading business development initiatives, driving new market initiatives and managing key relationships in APAC in the area of Integrated Payments.
- Play the role of a subject matter expert with regard to knowledge of technology partners, industry trends, competitive environment and business dynamics.
- Play a leadership role in an internal cross-functional team to ensure all digital/integrated acceptance related activities with key industry players are satisfactorily managed.
- Support contractual negotiations, implementation, development, performance and retention of all assigned technology partners within the assigned portfolio.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business or equivalent experience(8-10 years).
- Knowledge and experience in international external client facing working environment.
- Prior business development experience in payments, in particular managing digital and /or integrated payments highly desired.
- A good understanding of financial modeling, client engagement, and business negotiation.
- Negotiating complex multi-million dollar contracts & experience at negotiating with and closing deals at ‘C’ level.
- English and one other Asian language
- Excellent communicator across all levels.
- Knowledge of new and emerging payment technologies.