Have you got previous Business Analyst experience? Are you able and willing to relocate to Costa Rica?
iGaming/Online Gambling experience is a plus but not essential.
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a growing Operator in Costa Rica.
The Business Analyst’s main function will be to enable change in the enterprise by defining needs/requirements and recommending solutions to business problems or to take advantage of opportunities, focusing on the Customer Experience processes and tools, and initially being assigned to select and implement an OmniChannel Platform.
- Become familiar with the organizational development practices, platform requirements, and project management framework used in the company;
- Become familiar with the products of the company and specialize on specific products from functional perspective if required;
- Create Business Cases and support analysis of ROI for assigned Projects;
- Define requirements and work with Subject Matter Experts from the Business to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, acting as Product Owner for their projects
- Create and maintain Epics, Stories and Jira Boards for assigned Projects
- Previous experience in business analysis or a similar role with highly analytical responsibilities (System Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Functional Analyst, Data Analyst, Process Analyst, Consultant), and a history of proactively leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience with CRM and Customer Service automation products, ideally with the implementation of an OmniChannel Platform is highly valued
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.