REMOTE: SCHENGEN EU OR BASED IN UK / MALTA / POLAND
The Company maintains offices all over Europe including the USA.
An established and proven Pentasia client is a licensed next generation online gambling company focused on esports intends to offer users from around the world (inc the USA) the ability to participate in multi-player mobile, console and PC video game tournaments online for cash prizes.
The first online gambling company trading on an American stock exchange, they provide all esports and iGaming enthusiasts with an opportunity to invest in the growth of esports.
When joining the engineering team at you will be part of one of our small cross-functional product delivery teams. We work in a self-managing structure and are motivated by delivering rapid and visible business benefit. Our teams focus on delivering solutions that are well thought out, documented and tested.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Commercial Scala experience
- Akka, Play, Docker, K8s, AWS, Postgres, Kafka
- Good grasp on micro-services, reactive architecture, event sourcing and CQRS
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins preferred)
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English
Additional Experience - Non Essential
- Apache Flink
- Apache Kafka eco-system, i.e. Streams, Connect, KSQL
- Experience working with Lightbend products
- Experience in gambling and/or gaming industry
- Experience with Python
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (preferred)
- Warsaw, Poland
- Remote is considered for correct candidates, preferred time zones ±2 hours