My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in their office in Solihull, UK.
They are a Startup company where work life balance is taken seriously. The handle high performance back-end database and server solutions to allow for the games to be as fast as possible.
They are looking for employees who are after a career where they will be challenged and driven to consistently improve both themselves and the company.
- Development of new features for upcoming games.
- Development of tools to increase the productivity and efficiency of game production.
- Optimisation and refactoring of existing code modules.
- Producing technical documentation to cover modifications and additions to service components.
- Writing clean, well-commented, re-usable and performant code that can be understood and modified by other engineers.
- Devising comprehensive unit tests.
- Attending and contributing to game service review meetings.
- Providing support to production engineers where required.
- 3 years of professional experience with Java
- Networked Applications (TCP/IP, Sockets)
- Object-oriented Programming
- Unit Testing
- Performance Testing and Optimisation
- Agile Methodology
- Technical Documentation
- Preferred Experience: 3 years professional Java Developer/Engineer
- Must have experience working with Git or SVN source control systems.
- Must have strong knowledge of network programming (TCP/IP Stack, UDP, Web Sockets, HTTP Stack).
- Must have knowledge on multi-threading techniques and paradigms.
- Must have proven experience building client server software solutions.
- Must have proven experience building company specific software tools.
- Must have strong math.