Our Client, a tech company that develops software for the online gaming industry is looking for a Senior Architect to join their team,
They are looking for a team-player with outstanding technical skills, able to communicate technical issues, hands on.
As a Senior Architect, you will be responsible for the architecture of certain products/systems based on business direction. You will also be a role model and a career mentor for your team, and you will be an active participant in much wider and higher-level technical decisions, requiring engagement with all other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven experience designing and documenting system architecture.
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted role often consisting of elements of Architecture, Product, Development, Project and People Management, BA, Mentoring.
- Ability to function as a Product Owner of architectural projects.
- Experience in analysing problems from both business and engineering points of view and designing solutions
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence both business and engineering stakeholders
- Extensive hands-on development experience and ability to act as a top developer if the situation requires it.
- Ability to provide reliable estimations of effort and duration of whole projects, milestones, iterations and tasks.
What they Offer
- You will work in an International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family (only from others cities in Spain or EU)
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.