Multinational Online Casino Games company is looking for a Spine Animator who can rig and animate 2D characters and VFX. The animator will cut apart the characters created by the artists, rig them and use the Spine Mesh tool to simulate 3-Dimensional turns and movements.
- Rig and animate in Spine using the mesh tool to simulate 3D.
- Create an animatic for approval of timing.
- Animate the characters, and background, following the provided storyboards. (Character animation and ambient background animations ie: glows, blinking lights, side character’s idle animations and blinks).
- Edit the animated sequences together to follow two storyboards, each animation would be less than a minute of animation.
- Provide working Spine files for adjustments to be made during postproduction.
Nice to have
- Experience in the games industry.
- Good knowledge in Maya, After Effects and Spine.
- Technical art knowledge (image sequence optimization, asset export, working with sprite sheets).
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
If you want to work in a young, vibrant and growing company, then apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!