Multinational B2B supplier of gambling software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions is looking to hire a Senior Android Developer as a permanent addition to their growing team in their Sofia based office.
You will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
Advanced design skills are not essential, however, you should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
You will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to open the company or 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience with Adobe Air, Starling + FeathersUI
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- iOS development tools exposure and App Store release process knowledge
This role may require a small amount of travel, including but not limited to picking up supplies, support visitors, and working with vendors. Travel reimbursement, when applicable, will be available.