One of the our more established client in the iGaming industry is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to expand their Android development team based in London.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
- Previous experience with Adobe Air, Starling + FeathersUI
- Previous experience of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- iOS development tools exposure and App Store release process knowledge
Additional information & perks:
Excitedly, this role may require travel from time to time to our client’s European offices.
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon