A leading business that represents the next generation of betting and gaming companies is looking to for a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their growing team!
You will manage some of the most exciting sportsbook and casino brands in their respective regions; helping to negotiate and execute revenue-generating deals that drive brand revenues to new heights.
You will live and breathe a data-driven approach, possessing a forensic attention to detail when it comes to acquisition KPIs and full funnel marketing metrics.
Most importantly, you will understand the true value of the traffic you bring in, and be passionate about driving significant ROI from your allocated budgets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Accountability for performance across affiliate and digital display channels in our core markets.
- Analysing and monitoring channel performance data and generating insights that inform decisions as part of a continuous improvement loop.
- Maintaining key relationships with top affiliates/partners/advertisers to ensure they are up to date with product offering, promotions and marketing materials in order to maximise ROI and ROAS.
- Own and administer monthly commission calculations and payment processing procedure.
- Work closely with our ace design team to ensure promo materials are always appropriate and competitive.
- Organising and coordinating our presence at iGaming industry conferences.
- Proactively identifying new partnership opportunities across all digital channels in order to drive scalability of our acquisition function.
- Coordinating technical integrations with external partners (pixel, Tag Manager, s2s Postback etc).
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the international online gaming industry and/or senior affiliate marketing roles. Hands-on experience is a must.
- Background in B2C, affiliate or account management.
- Technical and hands-on knowledge of API integration, Pixel tracking, Dynamic Parameters.
- An eye for detail, and an analytical and data-driven methodology.
- Positive can-do and proactive attitude
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Does this sound like your next step in your career? Then APPLY NOW or get in touch directly at: email@example.com
- Competitive salary package.
- First class vibrant modern office environment.
- Regular company lunches – we like to feed! (Sorry diets!)
- Fun social and team building activities once a month.
- Fully paid lunch allowance when working in the office.
- Company pension contribution scheme.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Programme of support in personal and professional growth.
- Top spec laptop and mobile phone.