- Be responsible for growing the whole portfolio of business based in Malta through identifying opportunities and building/executing strategies to deliver margin & revenue growth from new customer requirements and channels. This will include identifying suitable commercial incentives, promotion campaigns and effective methods to upsell company's content to all local operators.
- Effectively establish, lead, coach and manage a team of Account Managers to deliver the highest levels of customer account management.
- Act as the strategic point of contact for Operators, developing long term strategic relationships (both commercial and product related)
- Be responsible for client retention & lead on efforts to salvage at risk accounts.
- Successfully undertake Customer Revenue Management.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for financial performance tracking, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare business cases, reports and statistics as required
- Maintain working knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Contribute new ideas on how to improve the company's offering; pro-actively improving and sharing knowledge of industry competitors, news, changes and developments across the team
- Liaising with multiple teams within the company organization to ensure delivery to the customer.
SKILLS COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY
- 5+ years’ experience within the e-gaming industry
- 2+ years working within a strategic role within an e-gaming business
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Experienced at effective client management at senior level.
- Proven team management capabilities.
- Sound commercial awareness and knowledge of business development
- Analytical with the ability to think strategically
If interested, apply directly or send email : firstname.lastname@example.org