The Player & Gameplay Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of my clients online platforms; providing a secure and interactive online community for their clients. The successful candidate is also responsible for protecting both the company and clients’ interests by identifying suspected fraudulent activities using knowledge of risk management principles, policies and procedures to mitigate fraud and minimize losses in an efficient and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Analyze and investigate reports to identify suspected fraud activities and take appropriate action based on standard procedures.
- Professionalism over the phone/email with the ability to carry out and manage customer contact based on internal policies and procedures.
- Proactively leverage tools and resources available to assess risk while taking necessary actions to protect payment solutions.
- Assist and build relationships with all other departments with financial risk based issues.
- Verify the legitimacy of accounts created by new customers.
- Verify the legitimacy of the online funds generated.
- Identify, refer and/or escalate different types of risk to relevant area to be effectively investigated and resolved.
- Organize, track and update department specific documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as they’re assigned.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or a strong understanding of our operational structure.
- An understanding of risk analysis, third party verification and transaction fraud whether it be online or offline is an asset.
- Knowledge of risk management principles, policies and procedures is an asset
- Must be self-motivated, innovative with strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment.
- Strong/proven verbal, written and telephone skills
- Strong analytical skills to take appropriate actions to mitigate losses on suspected fraudulent activity.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy in all activities.
- Flexible schedule is a must, department operates over 24 hour period.
- Adapt successfully to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Technologically self-sufficient – MS Office applications: specifically Excel, with ability to learn new software as required
Get in touch to find out more!