An IT company is looking for a SECURITY ANALYST to join its office in the surroundings of the Barcelona area.
Working in a small team and reporting directly to the Security Manager you will evaluate risks and vulnerabilities of clients performing security test activities either on your own or coordinating external technical partners. You will interpret the results translating them into comprehensive language to elaborate reports for them.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with other young colleagues of different countries.
You will also have to take into consideration and work under different regulatory frameworks depending on the country of each client.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A STEM, IT-related university degree
- A Security certification OSCP or CEH is a must.
- A high level of English, oral and written.
- Project Management skills, multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure, distribute work and understand and change priorities.
- a dynamic and commited personality that enjoys being challenged
- And we would love if you also have experience in the area of software development although it's not required.
If you match the requirements, like this kind of role and want to work in a young and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you. My client will offer you opportunities to learn and develop your career, besides of work flexibility, a competitive salary and different benefits.