Have you got previous Scrum Master experience? Have you got expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a full-service IT agency. With long and proven experience in online entertainment, online marketing and e-commerce they can offer research, strategical consulting and customer tailored product development.
- Coordinate and facilitate scrum team meetings including daily stand-up, planning, grooming, retrospectives, and demos etc.
- Organise time and workflow to maximum productivity
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration between team members
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests from the stakeholders
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help to build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement etc.)
- Experience of working as a Scrum master
- Strong communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, and time management skills
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Understanding of software development life cycle - design, development, test, and deployment
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence and its configurations
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working as an Agile coach is a plus
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Experience in working in IT industry is a plus
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.