Country Manager Nordics / Scandinavian - Remote - Ideally EU Time Zone
***The client are opening to hiring an individual for each market or divide the markets up depending on experience***
A leading online media company is looking for an a Country Manager or Country Manager to join their growing team focusing on the Swedish, Finnish, Danish & Norwegian markets.
This role can be remote, ideally based in a European time zone, for ease of communication with the rest of the team.
- Native level with at least one of the following: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Understanding of at least one of the following markets: Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian
- A considerable number of years of iGaming experience
- Comfortable and able to collate date and present data.
*****The client are opening to hiring an individual for each market or divide the markets up depending on experience***
- You will liaise daily with internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, design & tech, to build and maintain a gaming database for the Indian market.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Fully responsible for the growth and optimisation of the company products within the Scandi / Nordic markets
- Keep abreast with company trends whilst keeping in mind brand optimisation.
If you work in the iGaming sector and know how to attract and retain players then get in touch to discuss.