The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
This role is responsible for the generation of new business across all the company products. The role also exists to continually review business development strategies in terms of assessing new markets and products.
- Identify and target new business through the agreed methods of utilising existing industry contacts, researching new markets, creating a dialogue with potential operators and cross-jurisdictional stakeholders in the gaming industry such as individual network, trade fairs, and contacts within other software suppliers.
- Prioritise and engage prospects at a senior level, taking ownership of commercial negotiations and delivering results in line with the Studio core strategic vision.
- Strengthen existing relationships.
- Qualify leads based upon experience and for start-up businesses, review funding, USP and approach to marketing.
- Present the Studio and our products/services.
- Analyse market intelligence and review business development.
- Ensure equilibrium between internal resource allocation and potential revenue generation.
- Manage the sales cycle from negotiation to product launch, generating non-dilutive revenue for the Company and ensuring an effective handover of the client to our internal stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting commercial relationships with customers.
- Ability to achieve successful results through strong sales skills.
- Ability to identify and exploit new sales potential.
- Existing wide network of contacts within the industry at senior level (a “black book”)
- At least three years’ experience in a sales role within the gambling industry.
- Technical awareness of legal requirements.
- Mac OS
- Office apps
What we offer in return
- Above market salary with a very competitive package
- You will work on the latest MacBook Pro
- Flat management structure
- A friendly and welcoming environment where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for career growth
- Work experience in a multinational company