Exciting opportunity to lead the Sales & Account Management of all slots content for a successful igaming investment business
Overview Of Role
- As the Studio Sales & Account Director you will be responsible for improving operator take up of each studio’s games, driving revenue and player growth across a wide reaching network of potential customers.
- You will take responsibility in developing new accounts to ensure consistent growth of the overall business by creating an industry leading experience.
- Building a strong long-term strategic partnership with operators and existing group sales and account managers.
- In performing these responsibilities, the Studio Sales & Account Director will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with existing group Sales & Account Managers in order to grow and develop a comprehensive knowledge our customers business and existing business units.
- As the Studio Sales & Account Director you will be expected to educate, support, mentor and assist with the growth needs of the studios and our Commercial Partners. Additionally, if/where required to assist and develop a wider product training plan to inform and educate new studio staff in such commercial facing roles as we grow and scale overtime.
- You will be expected to put forward proposals to address any needs or issues that could impede the establishment, maintenance or growth of the customer relationship. Additionally, you will be expected to exercise discretion in an appropriate and reasonable manner when interacting with customers.
- Total professional is expected at all times when representing our studios and the group as a whole.
Experience & Expertise
- 3-5 years of experience as Senior Sales or Senior Account Manager within the iGaming industry, Slots essential.
- Have a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and achieving/exceeding, established revenue targets and successful delivery in the I-gaming space.
- Someone who knows how to manage multiple customers with different needs while paying strict attention to details, an excellent negotiator and with the ability to sell and close deals.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills and naturally outgoing.
- A tenacious but pragmatic attitude, proactive go getter with a personable character.
- Ability to see the bigger picture, analytic and structured with high degree of discipline, and initiative taking.
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates.
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a wider reaching existing Sales/Account Management. Group function/team and can collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Commercially minded, with a proven track record in presenting, the ability to present and explain games, showcase market awareness, explain and analyze numbers to support the underlying proposal/business case.
- Highly motivated, organized, professional and ready and able to confidently work independently.