Sales Account Support Manager (Casino)
- Account Management/Client support role (Flexible working hours)
- Remote role – Based anywhere in the UK
- Market leading b2b gaming provider (landbased)
- Great opportunity to progress and start a new career in gaming sector
- Offering a base salary up to £35k and an attractive good bonus
This company is a market leading business to business casino content provider. It employs over 70 people globally and it has been publicly listed on the Nasdaq. This is a people centric business, that offers a great opportunity to progress your career and join a highly successful business.
For this role you will need to be based in the UK and you will be focused on supporting the sales & finance team with their UK clients. This will involve dealing with land based casinos, some of them being the largest in the world. You will be dealing with client queries, invoices and sales orders. You will need to be able to travel and carry out face to face client meetings when required.
To be considered for this role you will need some b2b service experience and ideally have an interest in working in the gambling industry. You will need to be organized, have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
For a confidential initial discussion please contact Kris Siaudinis at Pentasia.