A large and prominent sports betting company based in Paris is looking for a Trading Risk Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This role offers a generous salary and relocation assistance to any applicants outside of France.
The Risk Trading Manager will be responsible for the first level of risk control in the sports betting activity. Its role consists in monitoring the take of the game and the players, detecting and qualifying errors / incidents needing to be treated and implementing corrective actions (such as player segmentation) in real time in order to minimize the risks (financial and operational)
1. Monitoring game holdings and detect errors and / or incidents production in real time
- Tracking in real time the scrolling information on the bets and the players in order to identify rating errors, odds flow errors, results dissemination errors, vulnerabilities, suspicious behavior and any other financial risk or operational
- Monitoring of the financial exposure in parallel of Traders, responsible for corrective actions
- Control of the application of the regulatory requirements on the current offer (proposed bets, respect of the nominal return rate, etc ...)
- Feedback of critical information to levels 2 and 3 (suspicious players, risk events, atypism)
2. Ensure the implementation of corrective actions on the offer, the players and / or the bets
- Implementation of corrective actions allowing
* to rectify the errors / incidents identified
* limit financial or operational risks (correction of erroneous odds, suspension of bets, etc.)
- Real-time business segmentation of players with suspicious behavior with a posteriori confirmation of level 2
3. Contribute to the evolution of processes and tools (expression of need)
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a new and dynamic team in a well established company. Apply now for more details.