A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games is looking for a Risk&Fraud Agent based in Malta to work with their growing international team
As a Risk&Fraud Agent you will investigate players’ accounts using various fraud prevention tools, including ID checks to identify and prevent potential risks in accordance with procedures provided by both the oversea management and local team leader.
- You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games and will be handling the day-to-day fraud detection operations.
- You will, under the supervision of your Team leader, contribute that all the companies’ websites are being monitored against fraudulent attempts by means of all fraud detection systems and procedures at your disposal.
- You will make sure that all players have correct documentation including KYC procedures, transaction monitoring and approval, and that legitimate player winnings are paid in due time, according to the service level agreed upon with the casino client.
- Following local regulatory requirements and internal risk-based approach procedures you will perform due diligence on the casino’s players; ensuring that all necessary documents are requested, handled and approved in a short period of time.
- You will be under the responsibility of the Risk&Fraud team leader and will be part of a fraud team to ensure the best possible service toward the client base.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- You show initiative, organised, proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented
- You are stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in risk management and chargeback reduction is a plus
- You have an understanding of new regulated market compliance procedures
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit but need to be done
- You have good writing skills and are comfortable using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are looking to work in a team
- You are comfortable in the highly dynamic environment of a start-up, which complements your own ambitious nature
Interested? Please send your CV and we can discuss in more details