A growing i-Gaming company is looking to hire an RG Analyst. Working from home but based on Malta already, you will report and interact daily with the Risk and Payments Team Lead. The team is really friendly and you will be part of ongoing training.
- To liaise and intervene with customers posing an RG suspicion through phone/email adopting a helpful approach to assist vulnerable customers.
- Analyze customer accounts that are triggered by RG flags or by internal reporting that indicate possible vulnerable customers and identify potential addictive behavior.
- Monitor vulnerable customers including underage clients.
- Escalate particular cases where necessary to ensure player protection is safeguarded.
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes.
- Reporting to the Risk and Payments team lead with possible improvements and internal RG awareness.
- To keep updated with multi-jurisdictional requirements and changes and implement them on the job.
The ideal candidate is expected to be familiar with RG regulations and compliance within iGaming.
Previous experience in a similar position would be considered an asset.
Solid background in RG supported with previous in depth training.
Proven ability to listen effectively and understand others. Hence being emphatic is a must.
Excellent communication is essential and additional language abilities, highly beneficial
Be a team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach.
Analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Well organised and has the ability to manage time well.
An attractive salary is on offer.