A successful B2B business is looking to hire a Revenue Accountant, located on Malta, within very smart offices. The company has a team culture and the role will report to the Finance Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer and vendor contracts for billing
- Monthly billing calculations
- Set up and Invoice in our ERP system
- Ensure vendor and clients payments in a timely manner
- Participation in vendor and operator reconciliation
- Inform clients of their outstanding debt
- Respond to internal and external inquiries related to billing and contracts, working cross-functionally with sales, legal and other teams.
- Participate in a monthly closing process for assigned areas of responsibility and adhering to deadlines
- Involvement in the company’s statutory and tax audit
- Ad-hoc accounting related projects and process improvements
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- Up to 3 years of experience with billing and accounts receivable (Hi-Tech sector)
- Excellent level of English - written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in ERP systems
- Knowledge in BI system – advantage
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Organized, proactive, planning and detail oriented, follow up on tasks and deadlines.
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Possess the ability to work independently
An attractive salary and range of benefits is on offer for this interesting role.