An iGaming business that takes Player Safety seriously is experiencing rapid growth and looking to recruit a Responsible Gambling Manager.
Based in Malta, the role will report to the MLRO and cover a variety of duties including;
Ensuring responsible gambling is an integral part of the daily operations in everything, from customer service to marketing and technical enhancements;
• Taking ownership of strategies, procedures and driving different projects relating to responsible gambling; • Close cooperation with Compliance Department;
• Ensuring and upholding full compliance with all relevant licensing authorities;
• Promoting awareness of responsible gambling issues throughout the organisation and liaising with adjudicating bodies in order to resolve and settle any complaints that may arise;
• Proactively preventing gaming addiction along with offering the very best service/tools to our customers in line with company's commitment towards Responsible Gambling;
• Overseeing the operations of the Responsible Gambling team, ensuring escalations from other departments are dealt in a timely manner and conduct responsible gambling training to all employees.
This role is open to those with Responsible Gambling experience and the desire to fast-track and develop their career in a superb environment where new ideas are listened to.