A client of Pentasia is on the lookout for a skilled Wordpress developer for a totally remote vacancy. Due to time zone restrains, candidates from both North and South America are preferable.
The client specializes in creating cutting edge digital products to delight their users and drive new traffic to their own clients.
Our client is a modern thinking company who actively encourage entrepreneurship from their team, giving individuals the opportunity to shape the business. Their fast-paced, high growth journey, means they are looking for more like-minded teammates to join the expanding team.
Remote Wordpress Developer.
- Fluent/very high level of English is essential.
- 3-5 years experience with Wordpress.
- $2500 - $4000 USD, B2B invoicing as your salary.
- Background in sports/affiliate marketing very valuable but not essential.
- Experience or track record in remote working would be greatly considered
- Able to work autonomously and can work without constant supervision.
Technical aspects, in depth:
- Proficient in developing WordPress plugins and themes with widgets
- Strong WordPress troubleshooting and profiling Skills
- A full working knowledge of HTML and CSS styling.
- Exposure and understanding of Webpack and Gulp
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write.
- Have experience with and proficiency in using a version control system (Git).
- Not only be able to write excellent procedural code, but also write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces.
- Be familiar or experienced with the Symphony or similar frameworks.
- MySQL experience for queries and command line fixes.
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used.
- Debugging and code profiling experience.
- Understanding of Restful API's, and integrating into WordPress sites.