A long standing Pentasia partner and leading fintech company & founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join on a remote basis from Bulgaria or surrounding countries.
The company in question is grounded in payment services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, they have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
They've launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
They are expanding their development teams and are looking for a Senior PHP Developer, he/she will work with the Technical and Product Development Teams to deliver technology solutions for our dynamically-evolving and market leading products.
- Develop applications for financial & payment products
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP software development
- Experience with the following languages/frameworks PHP, OOP, MVC framework - Symfony
- Database - PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with Go language (nice-to-have)
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to details
- Tenacity and patience
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Good English - written and spoken
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have)
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment
- 25 days paid leave