A leading International iGaming company is looking for a Remote Release Manager to champion every stage of their software build. If you are skilled in structuring the unstructured and in problem solving, they would be interested in talking to you. You’ll be remote/home-based so you’ll need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Working remotely/from home
- Maintaining infrastructure of existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
- Working with the technical team to deliver end to end solutions
- Overall management of the release process
- Using Jira as well as internal tools
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Owning the release plan and responsible for the release management lifecycle
- Execution of releases
- Use appropriate artefacts and drive relevant processes to mature our Release Management capability
- Maintaining traceability between functionality of applications and releases
- Ensure rollback plans are in place ahead of releases
- Ensure the release process has been followed, including
- Verification of activities to ensure prerequisites are met
- Ensure regulatory compliance adhered to
- Ensure testing has been done
- Ensuring security requirements are met
What you already have:
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Be comfortable in engaging with technical leads
- Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- Highly beneficial
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry
- Experience in coordinating releases across a portfolio of websites
- Prior experience using Jira
- Familiarity with Build and Deployment Tooling e.g. Jenkins
- Understanding of Source Control Systems (e.g. Github), including branching and merging of code
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle in an automated environment (e.g. CI / CD)
- Experience managing different software configurations in multiple environments
How they approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- Tracking progress through project management tools
- Comfortable with moving scope
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
- They focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What they offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.