Multinational sports betting company is looking to hire a QA Engineer with Mobile testing experience as a permanent addition to the team.
This position is going to be fully remote. You can work from home 100% of the time.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create well-structured and detailed test plans and test cases for both stories and release packages
- Estimate efforts of testing activities
- Plan and coordinate tests with development teams
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing stories to meet product needs
- Liaise with development (delivery) team to identify system requirements
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automated testing tools
- Track and report quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Strong experience on mobile platforms
- Knowledge about product lifecycle, release planning, scrum
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Believing and understanding of testing methodology and test automation in agile product lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills
- Background in betting, gaming or similar industries is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of database querying is a plus
- Passionate about sports and sport betting is an advantage.
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!