Do you have OSCP, GPEN or CEH or all these qualifications? Would you like to work for a dynamic market leader within a fast-paced progressive environment? Responsible for planning, coordinating and support in managing a group of Pen Testers performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments as a security service for my client’s customers in this fully remote role.
- Delivering and support in Managing security testing assignments;
- Performing a variety of security testing assignments,
- Defining the scope for security testing assignments;
- Managing complex multi-faceted security testing assignments;
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports;
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans;
- Supporting senior members in the sale of security testing services;
- Supporting in providing thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice
- on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats;
- Teaming up with colleagues in other lines of services in support of client needs for Information Security services;
- Working as senior subject matter experts in their field and delivering client excellence;
Qualifications - The following qualifications are expected from potential applicants:
- Application and/or infrastructure penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools.
- Outstanding understanding of Linux, Windows and network security skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Deliver a quality report on time.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a technical leader in a team environment.
Familiar with (if not qualified in) test suites such as:
- Burp Suite
Certifications - ONE or more of the following certifications are expected from potential applicants:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CREST Infrastructure Certification
- CESG CHECK Team Leader
- CESG CHECK Team Member
- Tiger Scheme Senior Security Tester
- Tiger Scheme Qualified Security Tester
- Any other recognized penetration testing certification/accreditation
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
Skills - The following skills are not required from applicants but would be considered advantageous:
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management and previous experiences as technical leader of a team of pen testers.
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- CISSP, CISA, CISM
- PCI ASV
- CREST recognized penetration testing certification/accreditation (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Familiarity with threat modelling and security design review methodologies.
- Support team technical development (e.g. through service development or research) and contribute to company technical processes overall.
- Development and/or source code review experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java.
- Experience with physical security testing, phishing and social engineering techniques.
At least 3 years working on vulnerability assessment and penetration test focused on network, web and mobile applications.
What’s in it for me?
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary
- Hardware provided
- The chance to work with a market leader in a challenging environment
Candidates must be located in Spain, Italy, Romania or Greece.