This Pentasia client is a global media technology company specialising in sports betting content and data. They operate multiple award-winning B2C brands. Their global B2B division provides betting content, media partnerships, trading solutions and much more.
This role would ideally be based in proximity to the East Coast to enable efficiency of communication with the UK teams.
Reports to: Video Producer
Job purpose: Ideation, design and creation of video, graphic and animated assets for the US facing brand.
· Designing content which engages their sports betting audience
· Ownership of storyboarding from initial concept to execution of rich motion graphics
· Creating high quality 2D and 3D animations, title sequences, interstitials, banners, pitch content, bumpers, stings, how to videos and infographics
· Creating templates for regular team use across social and video
· Collaborating with the social media team on a daily basis to create engaging content
· Knowledge of digital and offline formats, reformatting content when required
· Ensure that branding and responsible messaging is at the forefront of all assets
Essential experience, skills and qualifications:
· Advanced skills across the Adobe suite including; After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop
· A strong interest in the latest online trends and ability to translate that awareness into high-quality content
· Figma or similar tooling experience is desirable
· Creatively driven from ideation to execution with a clear attention for detail
· Strong organic interest in US sports e.g NFL, NBA, NCAAB, NCAAF, NHL & ML
· Experience working within the regulated sports betting sector or sports industry
· Must be available to work weekends/overtime when big meetings or sporting events are occurring
· Have a record of working to a deadline in a fast paced environment, providing project estimates where required
The position will come with a competitive salary, bonus, 13 days annual leave (plus 12 full non-working days and 2 half days), Healthcare contribution and 401K. Birthday off.
Interested? Please apply with you latest resume and I'll give you a call shortly.