My client who is based in Spain is looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
This is complete remote work from anywhere in Spain.
You will have the chance to join an aspiring iGaming business who work with clients individually to help their business grow and succeed by integrating the latest design and technology standards.
Some of your main tasks will include:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications and API’s
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks
- Maintaining existing/new web applications and API’s
- Maintaining quality control of applications and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
Knowledge and skills you need to have:
- A minimum of 8 years' experience with full-stack app development (Java 8+ in the server-side)
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem (core, Boot, Data, Cloud, …)
- Experience with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Proficiency in developing and designing API’s
- Previous experience with microservice-based architecture
- Previous experience with containerisation technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience defining and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with in-memory databases (Redis) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with event streaming (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Scrum/Agile experience