My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a REMOTE JAVA DEVELOPER to join their growing team.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the SDLC
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Requirements and skills
- Experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Maven and Gradle
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with Reactive programming, Socket connections and verticles.
- Experience with test-driven development