Multinational sports betting company is looking to hire an iOS Engineer with Swift experience as a permanent addition to the team.
This position is going to be fully remote. You can work from home 100% of the time.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong experience with Swift.
- Deep familiarity with Cocoa touch, async calls and web sockets.
- Experience with using 3rd party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding Backend requirements and performance pitfalls.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!