Our client, a Software Development company for the iGaming industry, is currently looking a DevOps Engineer.
- Setup of automation tools to improve and speed delivery of our products and services.
- Work with developers to define CloudOps processes, introduce new ideas and technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to implement and manage the infrastructure to support the applications and integrations.
- Troubleshooting and performance monitoring of applications and databases.
- Focus on security requirements when designing a solution.
- Work with colleagues and leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Experience with cloud Platforms (mainly Azure).
- Hands-on experience with build automation and CI/CD ecosystem: Jenkins, Gitlab.
- Strong experience with containerization technologies and IaC tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with web servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat.
- Strong background in Linux administration.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server).
- English (written and spoken).
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!