A highly exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Lawyer has become available.
Working in very smart offices in London, you will report to the Head of Legal for the International team of a highly regarded and well-known i-Gaming Group.
You will be encouraged to analyse matters from a multitude of angles to deliver clear and bespoke advice to commercial partners. In addition, the role will comprise litigious matters, as well as close collaboration with external lawyers and government affairs consultancies/ trade associations.
This area of law is fast paced, technology driven and highly regulated. As a result, you will enjoy the challenge of sophisticated, multi-jurisdictional work within a wide range of regulatory frameworks.
- NQ – 1 year PQE, having training at a reputable law firm;
- Experience (as either a trainee or a qualified lawyer) in regulatory law e.g. competition/antitrust, financial services, administrative law, tax, pensions, employment or others. This experience can be gained through contentious or non-contentious work.
- Interest in gambling law, policy and international perspectives on the industry;
- Willingness to engage with foreign legal and parliamentary systems;
- A strong and consistent academic record;
- Capacity to build strong, lasting relationships with internal commercial stakeholders;
- Experience in dealing directly with regulators in any of the following industries: gambling, telecoms, utilities, transport, media, alcohol, tobacco or others.
- Foreign language skills
What’s in it for you?
An attractive salary and bonus scheme
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.