Market leading Esports Operator is looking for talented React Mobile Developers
Our Client is still in it's first few years but has had tremendous and impressive growth, NASDAQ listed company with excellent technical level, benefits package, company culture and growth opportunities
What we expect from you after joining the company:
- During the first month you’ll learn about our backend apis and work with UI/UX and product team to set up a new mobile vision for the company.
- During first three months you’ll have started to create the core and structure of the mobile app. Work with the other developers to create a road map for the mobile product going forward.
- In six months, we expect you to take a technical ownership of a few small services. You’ll know the role of services in the overall ecosystem (and the value provided). You’ll also be able to suggest and prioritize technical improvements (aligned to the service role and evolution needs).
- Work closely with design/product team to develop an industry leading mobile application.
- Efficiently, build and maintain React Native applications.
- Build efficient and reusable libraries, components, and systems.
- Identify and communicate best practices for engineering and mobile app development.
- Build high-quality user experiences on both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix all types of performance issues.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 4 years of experience developing mobile apps in an e commerce environment.
- 2 years of experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Mobile apps in an e commerce environment.
- Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID design principles.
- Experience with architectural patterns (MVP/MVVM, Clean Architecture).
- Experience using Git and the command line.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Experience with the normal cycle of development: taking requirements, development, testing, continuous integration, approval and publishing to Play Store/Apple Store.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous code patterns.
Nice-to-have (but not required):
- BS/MS in computer science or relevant field experience.
- Experience developing native Mobile applications.
- Willing to take risks, fail fast and iterate quickly.
- Background working in iGaming, casino or sports betting.
- Experience with native iOS and Android.
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon