A multinational group in igaming is looking for a Quality passionate that will monitor emerging trends in quality and will help the Engineering team in identifying which items are worth pursuing. The candidate will promote quality assurance process improvements within a group in the company based on clearly established KPIs that you will help defining.
- Unite with other Quality Architects, define and own the company quality strategy.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to improve the quality of company's processes and techniques.
- Assist Senior Quality Engineers to identify improvement areas and facilitate the adoption of new techniques in their teams.
- Promote knowledge sharing between the different quality experts in the company promoting the coordination between dependent projects.
- Feed the product backlog with tasks needed.
- Organize, deliver trainings and coach Software and Quality Engineers.
- Promote professional implementation of Agile testing principles.
- Work with the different Senior Quality Engineers in order to understand and maximize the ROI of the testing activities.
- Help on defining and achieving Quality related OKRs.
- High motivation, seeking a long-term career in quality.
- Experience to work Cypress and Agile environments.
- Deep understanding on how to apply the testing pyramid and the agile testing principles to modern software development.
- A clearly-established vision on how to provide better metrics to help management reason on the cost of quality.
- Experience working with test automation frameworks on the different testing pyramid layers.
- Experience with different approaches and phases of manual testing.
- Proven ability to initiate, recognize, and manage change.
- Passion for continuous improvement. Critical view in current processes.
- Experience dealing with Business, Management and Technology stakeholders
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at the innovative, value-driven global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in agile methodology.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!).
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package (incl. medical insurance for you and your family, life insurance, free language classes).
- Flexible working hours and ways of working, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities every day.
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle down in Spain (if you are moving from a different city/country).
- Flexibility of working from home or in the office to stay both safe and collaborative.
- Team building events, Learning Labs, Hackathons, Designatons, and even Referathons!
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service.