My client is an online casino based in Malta and they are looking for a QA Team Lead.
The QA Lead defines formal QA processes, and best practices and comes up with initiatives that improve test procedures. He/she is also involved in the definition and execution of tests to ensure the highest quality for our products, with the personal drive to introduce solid ideas for more efficient deliveries.
- Proactively be on top of every project assigned for within the company
- Responsible for a holistically strategic plan for all testing phases
- Establish and monitor KPI metrics to show the success factors
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest solutions to ensure the highest quality for our products
- Set Objectives to every team player individually to scale up their career progression
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and ad-hoc testing
- Perform investigative testing to determine possible causes of issues
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices that would ensure quality goals are met
- Define Quality Gate within the Development Teams and ensure that they are not degraded
- Accountable for all aspects of quality assurance
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to QA activities
- Train and coach, the direct reports in their career progression
Who are you?
- Degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Automation Software QA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in QA with a proven Senior role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Leadership role
- ISTQB Advanced certification would be considered an advantage
- Possession of proven Scrum Master certification is considered a plus
- Outstanding knowledge with test automation frameworks
- Proven experience working in a comparable role, within the iGaming industry would be a considerable advantage
- Excellent knowledge in all testing phases
- Self-motivated and a fast learner
- Passionate about everything QA and take pride in delivering high-quality software products
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- Profound command of both verbal and written English
- Proof the ability to scale up the skill set of every team member responsible for
What do we offer?
- Relocation package and assistance.
- Private health insurance.
- Wellness allowance.
- The penthouse kitchen provides free breakfast and lunch.
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
- Birthday leave.
- Professional development support.
- Additional marriage leave.
- Additional paternity leave.
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child.
- 1 volunteer day.
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts).
- Free transport home for late-night shifts.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Department team building activities.
- Monthly get-togethers and activities.
- Party tickets and free beach club access