I'm now looking for a QA Software Engineer that will help my client in verifying the integrity of web sites, ensuring the company sites are working properly and with no issues.
You will also be expected and responsible on reassuring that the main functionalities are working, including player journeys, regulation and compliancy functionalities, banners, perform manual sanity tests, testing APIs and games and help the team troubleshoot issues and assist the testing of new features and improve the QA processes.
- Prepare test scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria (both manual and automated) and execute them against ongoing Sprint work.
- Ensure that all the deliverables of the sprint are robust and production ready.
- Assist with the testing of new features and improve the QA processes in progress.
- Be assertive to the rest of the QA team members.
- Creating & developing QA processes according to industry accepted best practices.
- Designing and executing QA tasks and recording technical documentation.
- Be a reliable point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience in iGaming is a plus
- Experience in web and mobile-based product, ideally built Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Experience in writing test plans and executing manual and automated testing when necessary.
- Exposure to testing web and mobile services.
- Knowledge of software development and tools such as PractiTest, VisualStudio, Postman and CloudWatch.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.