A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
If sports are your passion, and IT your profession then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. If you have ever watched the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR or the WNBA, then there’s a likely chance you will have used our clients services.
Our nationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports.
They are looking to speak with talented QA Manual Tester to join the team.
Some responsibilities of the position:
- Design, develop and document scenarios of various testing types (manual testing)
- Design test cases to cover requirements according to test strategy
- Execute test cases and manage test case execution
- Track defects throughout their lifecycle and carry out quality analysis
- Create and maintain testware (test data, testing environment, utilities and tools, etc.)
- Participate in peer and formal review sessions (test strategy, test plans)
- Agree testing timescales and requirements with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts and end users
- Report on expended efforts and status of tasks/problems
- Contribute to best practices and internal knowledge base
An ideal profile would look like:
- Proven Experience testing Web or Mobile applications
- Knowledge and practical experience of all test stages and types (unit, component, system, integration, functional, reliability, availability, volume, and performance testing)
- Capability to clearly define, manage and execute a robust defect management process, tailored to specific projects and applications
- Experience using manual testing tool like Jira, Trello, Zephyr or Similar.
- Practical experience in defining and using complex test data sets
- Practical experience in writing simple SQL-queries
- Understanding basic principles of Unix-like systems
- Understanding XML basics
- Ability to work in a team
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive pay (in line with your experience and skillset)
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago. (if needed)
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions
If this position has peaked your interest, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your latest CV over for consideration.